Genesis is a wholly owned TechnipFMC company but operates independently, providing clients with impartial, effective and value driven engineering solutions.
In our 28 year history, we have provided the upstream industry with innovative and assured front-end engineering solutions and effective project execution services. In agreement with our clients, and to the benefit of the development or project, we can access the global expertise of TechnipFMC, consisting of 44,000 personnel in 48 countries. With access to such a knowledge base, we are confident that we can meet the challenges of the upstream industry.
Wholly owned by Technip since 2001 and TechnipFMC since 2017, the benefits to us are:
- Security and safety in-country
- A conduit to their technology and capabilities, e.g. Spar, FLNG
- Financial strength and parent company guarantees
- World-class execution, installation and procurement expertise to our clients if required
- Access to local knowledge and companies
- A contracting entity in countries where we lack presence
- Access to out-turn project metrics for benchmarking