Our security objectives include:
- Protecting our employees, to the best of our ability
- Protecting our assets and our strategic information
- Protecting our facilities
- Maintaining the integrity of our image and reputation
- Proposing appropriate measures to protect our projects.
There are systems in place to protect our business information and any client or third party information within our custody by safeguarding its confidentiality, integrity and availability.
To protect Genesis and business partners, we employ a dedicated fraud prevention and response process to minimise the risk of fraud, and to prevent and react to potential incidents.
In the event of an emergency, business continuity management is a vital part of our business protection and is maintained as an integral part of our business management responsibilities.
For operations and projects where we have identified substantial risks associated with security, we conduct assessments to identify gaps and areas to develop up-to-date security plans. This involves bridging our security practices and plans with our clients and subcontractors to ensure protection of our workforce.