AORA covers the entire asset lifecycle, starting at the earliest stages of the project through commissioning, taking into consideration client integrated operational processes, standards, regulations, and applicable procedures by applying an integrated Operational Management System.
We work closely with clients, and align ourselves with best industry practices, operational excellence approaches and standards in pursuit of the following objectives:
- Readiness of asset and operations organisations at handover to operate safely, effectively, efficiently, and in a sustainable and environmentally responsible manner to achieve world class performance.
- Assurance that all elements required for "Readiness for Operations" are in place, such as:
- Resources across all disciplines, and personnel have been adequately trained
- Operational plans and procedures, including contingency plans
- Adequate levels of qualified supervision to safely conduct operations. Competency of personnel has been assessed and skill gaps addressed
- Contracts for all the necessary services
- Assurance logistics support and adequate controls to manage the activities
- Materials re-supply and handling as well as crew change operations are planned and executed appropriately for Shore Based Operations
- Assurance of robustness in plans and procedures to manage interfaces between simultaneous offshore or onshore logistics operations
- Demonstration of readiness at handover to project stakeholders during project development and execution
Our experience in AORA encompasses every stage of the asset lifecycle on both upstream and downstream projects, including Greenfield and Brownfield projects. These services are integrated with our other services, including Technical Safety, Reliability, Integrity Management, Human Factors, etc. This results in early engagement with the project, and consideration of operations in project decisions.