Genesis offers an exclusive blend of knowledge to deliver bespoke, rigorous solutions that provide clear and feasible design and operational recommendations.
- Design validation for complete process and control schemes (such as the Nitrogen Recovery Unit shown above)
- Compressor control and surge protection (See clip of surge protection results below)
- Troubleshooting suboptimal operation
- Overpressure protection (HIPPS)
- Liquid surge overpressure
- Flare header capacity validation
- Sizing and operation of slugcatchers & subsea production systems
- Validating operational /start-up procedures
- Operator Training
- or a combination of the above.
Compressor Run-Down Trajectory with Anti-Surge Recycle Valve Only
Compressor Run-Down Trajectory with Anti-Surge Recycle Valve and Cold Gas By-Pass
The suite of tools we use to address your challenges include:
- Process simulators such as HYSYS and Unisim.
- Pipeline simulators such as OLGA, PipeSim, LedaFlow and Maximus
- Integration of the process and pipeline simulators, e.g. OLGA-HYSYS link
- Water hammer simulators such as Pipenet.
Genesis develops tools in-house when standard commercial tools are not adequate. The in-house tools include:
- Compressors control emulators
- Depressuring/blowdown extension
- Non-dimensional compressor extension.
With a strong background in other specialist modelling techniques such as dynamic simulation of multiphase pipeline flows, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and rigorous modelling of emergency depressuring/blowdown and supported by a network of discipline engineering experts.