Corrosion and Materials Management
Genesis provides expertise in materials, corrosion protection and fabrication for subsea, offshore and onshore facilities, including flow lines, pipelines, risers, structures, process facilities, utilities and associated components.
Support is provided to oil and gas projects worldwide at the concept, FEED and detailed design stages together with technical consultancy during procurement and construction.
We have a large core team of in-house materials, corrosion, coating and cathodic protection, and fabrication specialists, supported by a group of external consultants, to give expert capability and long term industry experience in all key areas of materials and corrosion management. Activities are performed to national and international design codes and standards, and we develop and use verified in-house tools for activities such as corrosion assessments and cathodic protection designs.
Genesis is a corporate member of NACE International, TWI (Welding Institute) and the Institute of Corrosion.
Services we offer are:
- Corrosion Assessment and Management
- Models for Corrosion Rate Prediction
- Material Selections for Pipeline Systems, Process Facilities and Utilities
- Coating, Paint and Insulation Selection
- CP Design for Pipelines and Structures
- Project Specifications for Pipeline and Component Manufacture, Structure Fabrication (including welding), Inspection and DT
- Procurement Support, Audits, Quality Management and Inspection
- Materials and Corrosion Consultancy
- Materials Performance Evaluation and Testing